Home » , » G I Joe - Retaliation (2013 Film)

G I Joe - Retaliation (2013 Film)


TIP TO CLOSE THE ADS: CLICK CLOSE AD AND CONTINUE AS FREE USER THEN CLICK THE "X" Or Close Button. 


ABOUT THIS MOVIE: 
G.I. Joe: Retaliation Is A 2013 American Science Fiction Action Film Directed By Jon M. Chu, Based On Hasbro's G.I. Joe Toy, Comic And Media Franchises. It Is A Sequel To 2009'S G.I. Joe: The Rise Of Cobra.[6][7] The Film Was Written By Zombieland Writers Rhett Reese And Paul Wernick. G.I. Joe: Retaliation Features An Ensemble Cast, Starring Bruce Willis And Dwayne Johnson, With Channing Tatum, Arnold Vosloo, Ray Park, Jonathan Pryce, And Byung-Hun Lee Reprising Their Roles From The First Film. The Film Was Released In North America On March 28, 2013. 


No Copyrights infringement intended. Video was Barrowed only. (2013)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Yonipzone | TelebyuwersHD | KG Projects
Copyright © 2013. MOR Movies Database HD Online PH - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by KG Projects Published by Yonipzone
Proudly powered by Blogger